Are You Enjoying a Great Marriage? You Can! Click this link and Take The 100 Day Love Challenge!
Join over 25,000 couples already enjoying the closeness, friendship, and fun a great marriage has to offer.
Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.
These sad words, penned by Thoreau, reveal how totally, desperately, yeah, that’s right, desperately your man needs you . . . that I need you, Lisa.
I wonder, sometimes, if most women really understand that. Do you truly understand the immense power you have in the life of your husband? Every Wife is a King Maker. She has the power to build him up or tear him down. How will you use your power today?
From the man’s perspective, if his woman doesn’t believe in him . . . isn’t fanatically committed to his potential, it doesn’t much matter what others think. He’s already living in Thoreau’s muse, a diminished man.
We need your affirmation – we have to have it and, oh, how we thrive with it. Typically, men are quiet about these things but that doesn’t mean we need and enjoy our wife’s affirmation any less. And every man feels it: When his woman is behind him, he can slay dragons.
Here are a few words to fill your dragon-slayer with the vigor of life.
1) Thanks for being a great husband!
2) I’m glad you’re my friend.
3) You’re a great (are going to be a great) Dad!
4) Thanks so much for fixing that!
5) I really appreciate you.
6) When you listened to me, you made me feel loved.
7) You are my man!
8) You are my protector.
9) You are awesome!
10) Hey, do you have any plans later?
11) I respect you so much.
12) Thanks for working so hard.
13) You’re an excellent provider.
14) You make me feel like a Lady.
15) I love being with you.
16) You’re so smart.
17) You’re amazing!
18) Thank you, that was really kind.
19) You’re so strong.
20) You’re a hard worker.
21) You know how to make me happy!
22) When you hold me tight, I feel safe with you.
23) I like you.
24) I love your sense of humor.
25) Thanks for the date . . . I enjoyed being with you.
26) Thank you for thinking of me.
27) You’re so considerate.
28) You’re a great lover.
29) I’ll always stand by your side.
30) Your secrets are safe with me.
31) I’m yours.
32) I’ll go wherever you lead.
33) I’m blessed you are my husband.
34) You are a godly man.
35) Thank you for leading our family.
36) You are the first place I turn.
37) Being your wife is an honor.
38) It’s a lot of fun being Mrs. ( )
39) Do you want to be a father?
40) Your ideas are so exciting!
41) I love how steady and stable you are . . . makes me feel secure.
42) I love it when you barbeque!
43) Thanks for helping around the house.
44) It’s fun to work with you.
45) What a great job – that looks fantastic!
46) You are one handsome man.
47) You are an unselfish person.
48) I’ve learned so much from you.
49) Our kids are (going to be) fortunate you are their dad.
50) I’m a better woman because you’re my husband. I mean that.
51) You are my favorite person in the entire world!
52) I want to grow old with you.
53) You’re a great kisser.
54) I’m thinking we should go to bed early tonight . . .
55) You make me feel like a woman.
56) You’re a rock.
57) I trust your judgment.
58) Your approval means the world to me.
59) You are a thoughtful man.
60) Thank you for caring how I feel.
61) I appreciate how you show me respect.
62) I have confidence in your leadership.
63) I totally trust you.
64) I’m proud to be your wife.
65) God has my best in mind. That’s why he gave you to me.
66) There’s no one like you.
67) You inspire me to be the best I can be.
68) The hard times don’t matter – I’m with you.
69) You stand for the Truth. I admire that.
70) Your enthusiasm get’s me excited.
71) You are a man of conviction.
72) I married a man of integrity.
73) You’re amazing – you really are!
74) I wouldn’t trade my life with you for anything.
75) You’re a man of action.
76) You’re my dream-come-true – you know that, don’t you?
77) I will always be loyal to you.
78) No other man could even come close.
79) I will always honor you.
80) You will always have my heart.
81) There’s no one like you.
82) What do you need from me?
83) I am one blessed woman!
84) I love being by your side.
85) You look great!
86) I’m a One-Man-Woman!
87) You were amazing last night.
88) How can I serve you in a way that makes you feel loved and respected?
89) I’m always in your corner.
90) I love it when you teach me (us) the Word of God.
91) You have helped me to become a better woman.
92) You have a lot to offer.
93) Thank you for being a faithful husband (and father).
94) Don’t think I don’t notice you putting (me) your family first.
95) God must really be looking out for me to give me a man like you!
96) Being with you is my favorite place to be.
97) I hope you slept well last night because I was thinking we’d stay up a little later tonight!
98) Our kids really look up to you . . . and so do I.
99) I’m grateful our kids have such an excellent role model.
100) Do you know how much I love you?
101) You’re a gentleman.
102) I love just being with you.
103) I’ll love you always and forever.